- Diagnosis of the disease through questioning the patient and his family, diagnostic tests and physical examination.
- Providing medical advice based on physical examination and auxiliary tests.
- Prescribing medication.
- Performing continuous medical follow-up both during hospitalization and on an outpatient basis.
- Guiding the treating staff and setting a medical treatment goal.
- Coordinates the treatment plan among staff members.
- Performs blood and sputum tests.
- Tests the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood (sturgeon).
- Instructs the patient and his family to use medical equipment (such as an inhaler).
- Enables the connection between the medical care team and the patient and his family.
- Responsible for identifying medical, psychological, social and economic problems. And accordingly reports to the appropriate staff member.
- Serves as a source of support for the patient and his family.
- Responsible for performing respiratory physiotherapy for pulmonary drainage.
- Training patients and their families on how to perform effective pulmonary drainage treatments at home.
- Training to learn respiratory aids.
- Instructing the patient to perform exercises to flex and maintain chest motility.
- Responsible for calculating and planning nutrition according to the patient’s needs.
- Training the patient and his family on the following topics:
- Proper use of pancreatic enzymes.
- Vitamin use Supplements.
- Calorie Enrichment.
- Using supplements.
Social worker and psychologist
- Helps the CF patient and his family cope with the social, psychological and psychological effects of the disease.
- Identifies pressures within the family that require professional treatment. The therapist.
- Guides the family for effective mental coping in health and patient situations in the family.
- Accompanies and supports the adolescent and young adult patient on their way to an independent life. Economic.
helps the C.F. patient and his family cope with the social, psychological and psychological effects of the disease.
Guides the family for effective mental coping in health and family illnesses.
Pulmonary Functional Technician
Performs tests to measure respiratory function.
invites patients and reminds them to visit the clinic.